Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Pentagon Video Released! What a joke!

It shows less than the first video they released. How convenient that they release it when the 9/11 Truth Movement is at it's strongest and when Bush's approval rating is at it's lowest. This is what Fake News has to say about it.

Video Shows 9/11Attack on Pentagon
Tapes released today show images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into military HQ building• Video: Pentagon Video


Don't think for a minute that the Government doesn't have the technology to fake a video or a picture. Just think about what we see in movies. Pretty realistic looking stuff.

Check out this picture I made. It took me a whole 1-2 minutes to make. Don't you think that the Government can do better?















Something else I just thought about. How come the lenses on the Pentagon camera's are not polarized? You would think that one of the most secure buildings in the world would have polarized lense to stop any kind of glare. Are they saying that my sunglasses are more advanced than the Pentagons security camera's?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh....I must need new glasses.I don't see a plane.Hmm..

2:38 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I think that you can only see it with your eyes closed.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Missile, come on. That is clearly a Boeing 757... Well maybe a toy Boeing 757. If you look hard I think I can see the string.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.