Friday, April 13, 2007

I showed up a little early Friday

Marking the 4th Anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq.

People for a Peaceable Planet and caring citizens invite the community to come together to see two documentaries, hear the stores of returning veterans and honor the experiences of their families.

I showed up a little early Friday night in hopes to get a good seat. Walking into the theater I thought I may have misread the starting time of the event. Nope, right on time but the place only had a handful of people inside. By the time that the first film showed, there were approximately 30 to 40 people in a place meant for a couple hundred. Way below the estimated numbers expected. Also, I’m 31 years old and besides about 5 other people, I was the youngest in there. The crowd consisted of people in their 50’s to 70’s.

Entire Article: Truthorlies.org
Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.