Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This Is The Final Straw!



I know this is early but I see this as ground breaking news. Bush does not buckle up! What the hell?! Impeach!!!!!!

WASHINGTON - President Bush encourages people to wear seat belts. Whether he routinely does so himself is not as clear. The question arose Tuesday, Bush's first full day back in town after a weekend at his ranch in Texas _ where he was spotted driving a pickup truck without wearing a seat belt.

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/05/22/670254.html&cvqh=itn_seatbelt

Edit: I posted this on another site and people thought I was serious. My reaction above is supposed to be a joke.
Home Page

WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)
Uploaded by 11septembervideos
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
Freedom to Fascism 9/11: Press for Truth
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.